Sunday, July 19, 2009

The One When I Get Hungry

Its 2PM in the evening... I woke up and facing my lappie and facebook-ing without thinking of lots of assignments need to be finish. Then all of sudden my stomach starting to screaming...


I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYY ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I was like? Hell..? Geez Mr. Tummy. I'm hungry too. But the thing is now I have to finish... !!??
OUCHHHH!!! Stop that you!!! Okay okay! Fine, lemme have a bath then we go to eat. Geez~!!!


While searching for my boxer... Guest what I found?


















KFC/PIZZA HUT/AYAMAS COUPONS!!!!!!

Good news Mr. Tummy. We are heading to Alamanda and treat our self a nice KFC meals! Wehuuuu!!!

As me and Mr. Tummy have arrived at Alamanda. We gesture no more and move straight ahead to KFC. The pre-order list are:-

1. KFC X MEAL DELUXE
2. CHEEZY WEDGES LARGE
3. THE NEW CHEEZY CHICKARONI!!!!



















Wow... I can't believe it taste soooooooooo good. Minus only 4 chicken balls that I found in it while the rest is makaroni. Oh yeah, I do had a thing about cheese......

Lately there is a new developed habit of me using two straws when drinking. Trust me, it improves the effieciency of your drinking velocity up to 35%. Works perfectly well like Dual Nozzles Injection Sytem by Toyota hahahaha.




















So there I am with lots of order (wish list) from the KFC staff at the counter. I don't even dare to eat at the restaurant because people gonna think that I'm one crazy fat bastard who eat a lot of fast foods. Or simply depressed of lonely and eat a lots. YES I AM ALONE THERE.

Head back to the lift and enter my car swiftly. Open up the whole package and start eating greedily hahahahahahahahaha. Mucnhy munchy munchy! Here are the left over:-

















































Its truly finger lickin' good because everything is free!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

P/S: Except for the parking fees. GROANS~!!!

2 comments:

faRahbRoken. said...

Geez Mr. Tummy. I'm hungry too. But the thing is now I have to finish... !!??
OUCHHHH!!! Stop that you!!!

u r one freaking thing.talking to ur tummy.wtf??!

Cah Stiffler said...

HAHAHAHA My Tummy can talks! Thanks fattie!!